Supreme Glow
| Home | Product Safety | FAQ | Patents | Contact Us | Catalog |

Product Safety

Health & Safety Information

All our chemiluminescent glow products are supplied through Supreme Glow, a leader in the Glow industry. Glow products are non-toxic and non-flammable though that being said you should never drink or ingest a product or its contents. All glow stick items are one time use products and are meant to be enjoyed in their plastic housing and should never be cut or opened. Ingesting the chemicals inside might cause discomfort but will not harm you. In case of skin or eye contact please rinse the affected area using water. The chemicals inside will permanently stain fabrics or furniture.

LED Drinkware items are made out of FDA approved plastics but should never be placed in an over, microwave or used in flaming drinks

All our inks, toners and other decorating materials are CA Prop 65 compliant as well as RoHS and CPSC

Safety Regulations

In 2008 Congress passed the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) which placed stringent new regulations on items primarily intended for children aged 12 and under. A good deal of our items fall within this category and when appropriate are tested to the most stringent of 3rd party testing facilities.

All our products are designed and manufactured to meet the following regulations:
USA Consumer Product Safety Commission (encompassing CPSIA)
USA Food and Drug Administration
American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM F963)
EU Toy Safety Directives (EN 71)

Product Safety Certificates

For detailed information on third party testing of our products, please visit our testing services website at, this site is safe to send customers to as it is a blind site that does not distribute the manufacturer, distributor, or customer information.

Product Safety Information

Glow products are single use items. After they expire please dispose of them in a recycling bin or other appropriate refuse containers. The packaging that the item came in should be kept until you are finished with the product. Activating this product requires the bending of the plastic housing until the ampule inside "snaps". You should see an immediate reaction of glow, following that shake the product to ensure maximum glow. DO NOT continue to bend and flex the material, that will cause the plastic to break and the chemicals to leak. When our products are used by children under 6 years of age a parent or responsible adult should supervise to ensure proper use. At no time should our products be used by children age 3 and under, some items contain small parts and are mouthable causing a choking hazard.

Do not place Glow products in a dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, oven, stove, or sterilizer. If you would like to wash your product please use a mild dish detergent and wash by hand. Keep products in the packaging they came in till ready to use. While putting products in the freezer will slow down the glow reaction it will not "re-energize" the glow. Most importantly do not try to re-crack the ampule, it is designed to only work once.

With our Glow and Light-up products, as well as all other items, users should use good common sense to ensure that the product is as safe as possible.

LED light up items use batteries to power the LED’s, as such normal care should be used. Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix different types of batteries like lithium, alkaline, rechargeable or carbon-zinc. Never try to recharge non-rechargeable batteries. Dispose of all batteries in an appropriate manner. Button batteries such as AG13, AG10, AG4, AG3 and other similar button shaped batteries may contain mercury and should be disposed of in a proper manner such as a city / village disposal site. Never machine wash battery powered items, use mild detergents and hand wash paying special attention to not get the battery terminals nor power button wet.

All information contained on this site is accurate and reliable to the best of our knowledge. It cannot be construed as a warranty or a representation of legal responsibility.